Everyone knows that the classic is the most popular style in interior design. But it does not mean that you can not add an interesting mix of iconic decor of the last century and decorate, for example, with Arabic ornaments.
These strange experiments in interior design are called fusion style – when traditions, trends, epochs and styles are mixed to create something radically new.
This method is justified when the home owner like several styles and he can`t choose one of them. Or he doesn`t intend to copy one style, to keep its rules and follow the traditions.
It isn`t difficult to realize fusion style in interior, as is commonly believed. Absolutely any interior can be transformed so that it has become much more interesting.
Here are a number of combinations, which look interesting and harmoniously at the same time:
- minimalism and ethnics;
- modern interior with iconic furniture in retro style;
- provincial or rustic interior in trendy colors;
- traditional interior with wooden furniture with Arabic accents;
- high-tech plus symbolic Oriental aesthetics;
- Scandinavian minimalism with French shabby chic;
- pure retro interior with small futuristic objects;
- retro 60s and glamour with golden furniture.
This is just some examples of effective use of all the best sides of a particular style. You can combine several different traditions and get more complex combinations.
In any case, the idea of creating interior in fusion style can really help you in choosing the latest trends in the design of your home, as you don’t need to limit yourself.